Senior Social Worker - Children's Services - Lambeth - £32 to £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the Children's Services Team based in Lambeth.
This is the perfect opportunity for a skilled practitioner to flourish within a local authority, develop their skills to the fullest and be a part of a close-knit supportive team.
The successful candidate will have previous experience frontline experience.
Benefits as a Children's Services Senior Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children's Services Senior Social Worker include:
* To provide reflective case supervision to team members overseen and as directed by the Service Lead.
* To lead on the development and implementation of Signs of Safety as our practice model, ensuring it is embedded in practice particularly in respect of complex safeguarding work.
* To champion and promote high quality practice in accordance with organisational standards, policies and procedures and professional standards
* Work alongside and support the work of Principal Social Worker to deliver practice development and improvement in response to the quality assurance framework.
* To offer professional advice, guidance and support to social workers aimed at promoting their professional development. This may include supporting social workers in managing and developing effective care plans on high risk complex safeguarding cases and any other necessary meetings.
* To deputise for the Service Lead when they are on annual leave or absent for short periods. To chair and lead daily meetings.
* To act as a Practice Educator to students on placement and support the learning and development of others via workshops, training events and reflective group supervision as agreed with the Service Lead.
* To be responsible for the allocation of referrals involving consultation with the Service Lead in line with the Case Transfer Policy.
Essential requirements as a Children's Services Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.