Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - North Somerset - £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Referral and Assessment Team based in North Somerset.
The successful Social Worker will have knowledge and experience of direct work with Children in Need and families.
Benefits as a Referral & Assessment Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Referral & Assessment Social Worker include:
* Undertake a range of intervention with children and families including group work, family work and solution focused intervention, parenting work etc jointly, as appropriate, with other staff within the Community Family Service.
* Contribute to undertaking early intervention/preventative work, aiming to take 20% of the case load as preventative work.
* Promote and demonstrate the meaningful participation of children, young people, and parents/carers in the process of assessments, planning, intervention, and review, and in all aspects of decision making and in shaping service delivery.
* Act as the lead professional key worker in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including high-level children in need cases, child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
* Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services and other agencies such as schools, housing, the police, and voluntary organisations.
* Remain up to date with relevant legislation and procedures.
* Understand and integrate into practice the key policies of the Council in relation to social care with children and families, especially multi-disciplinary working, integration, and whole family approaches.
* Enable parents, children, and young people to develop ways of handling relationships and behaviour that contribute positively to everyday life for the child, young person, birth family, and their community.
Essential requirements as a Referral & Assessment Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.