Social Worker - Adults Team - Buckinghamshire - £34 to £36 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Team based in Buckinghamshire.
The successful candidate will be undertaking complex assessments to ensure that the appropriate range of services are provided to a designated person or group of people within an agreed budget managed by the post holder. Previous experience within a similar role is essential.
Benefits as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Establish the client's eligibility for assessment and determine the level of assessment required.
* Undertake complex assessments in conjunction with the client and/or their carers.
* Together with the client and/or their carers, to produce a care plan to meet the needs of the client which takes account of Departmental policies, guidelines and procedures.
* Use the existing market place in order to obtain the most appropriate and cost effective supplier of services consistent with the needs of the client.
* Ensure that the agreed care plan can be provided within the available budget.
* Monitor the care being provided to ensure that needs are continuing to be met.
* Re-assess clients' needs periodically and, when appropriate, to amend the care plan following consultations with the clients and/or their carers.
* Undertake duties under the Mental Health Act as appropriate.
* Assist with the production of quality standards and performance measures and to ensure that they are adhered to.
Requirements as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.