Senior Social Worker - Peripatetic Team - Northamptonshire - £38,504 up to £40,419 per annum + £3,000 recruitment bonus
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the new Peripatetic Team based in Northamptonshire.
This team will be working across all social work teams and services, providing critical cover and helping to ease the pressure, wherever you are needed.
This will be a fantastic chance to really enrich your work experience and career with real diversity as you will get to work within different teams, meet new people, take on a variety of casework and work with a broad range of service users.
Benefits as a Peripatetic Team Senior Social Worker include:
* Excellent starting salary
* Recruitment Bonus of £3,000
* Flexible working environment
* Relocation package up to £8,000
* Progression and development opportunities
Duties as a Peripatetic Team Senior Social Worker include:
* Display confidence as a Social Work professional and be comfortable to support and mentor others.
* Experienced in developing an environment where others are encouraged and supported to explore new ways of working.
* Be highly adaptive and able to build good working relationships quickly in order to make a successful contribution to the teams you will work in.
* Have professional experience of working with different agencies, service users and families.
* Actively demonstrate your enthusiasm and passion for supporting and safeguarding children.
Requirements as a Children Looked After Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work