Social Worker - 3x Community Roles - Carmarthen - £30 per hour
We are urgently looking for experienced Adults' Social Workers to join a Community Team in Carmarthen. The aim of this role as a Social Worker is to provide professional support and undertake assessments of adult members of the community in accordance with professional practice and organisational policy and procedures.
The benefits of this Social Worker role:
* 4 days working from home
* Day in office would either be essential visits for assessments or in office base near you!
* Great team to work in
* Laptop and training provided
* Low case load
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* Ensure that the outcome of all work with adults in need of care and support, and with their carers, is to promote their wellbeing.
* Carry out and review Needs Assessments & Care and Support Plans for individuals and their carers in a timely and effective way ensuring that they are involved fully in the process.
* Identify with the individual the outcomes they wish to achieve.
* Determine eligibility under the Care Act 2014
* Work closely with primary care/community services/hospital teams/voluntary community services.
* Liaise with other professionals and carry out joint needs assessments as appropriate.
* Ensure assessments and care and support plans are person centred, asset based and outcome focussed, concentrating on what the person with care and support needs, or carer is able to do.
* Meet statutory requirements and follow best practice in relation to the Mental Capacity Act 2005
* Maintain accurate, timely and person centred records of actions and decisions and to ensure that the evidence base for decisions making is clearly justifiable.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.