Senior Practitioner - Family Safeguarding - Staffordshire - £29.93 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Practitioner to join the Safeguarding Team based in Staffordshire.
The successful Social Worker will bring a proven track record of safeguarding work with children in need of help and protection alongside sound knowledge of services relevant to children, young people, families, Carers, groups, and partner agencies.
Benefits as a Family Safeguarding Senior Practitioner include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
Duties as a Family Safeguarding Senior Practitioner include:
* Support the management of the Temporary/Transfer Child Protection Plans on a
* weekly basis.
* Complete Child Protection statutory visits for the specialist safeguarding units on behalf of the other Local Authority that have requested assistance from Staffordshire for a safe and well visit.
* Support the Specialist Safeguarding Manager with the Local Authorities response to Serious Case Reviews, i.e. provided evidence relating to lessons learnt and identified areas for improvement.
* Support the Specialist Safeguarding Manager with the Local Authority's response to CP-IS (Child Protection Information Sharing NHS England initiative) notifications.
* Support the management of the CSE (Child Sexual Exploitation) Panels working closely alongside the CSE Coordinator by
* Will work collaboratively with other agencies to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people who are being or are at risk being sexually exploited.
* Support the responsibility for the ongoing raising awareness in relation grooming and early identification, the issue of consent and healthy relationships, child sexual exploitation and the association of warning signs both internally within the Authority and externally with outside agencies/partners.
* Support the CSE Coordinator with ensuring that the CSE Panels request that the concerns relating to CSE and any appropriate follow up actions are incorporated within any CIN, CP, LAC, and Pathway plans.
* manner with the agreed timescale of 7 days following the panel.
* been in attendance.
* Attending and contributing to training courses as agreed with line management and to ensure personal development is maintained in accordance with the requirements of the Health and Care Professionals Council.
* Supervising and supporting the professional development of social work students and non-social work qualified staff on the team when required.
Essential requirements as a Family Safeguarding Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.