Social Worker - Mental Health Team - Southend-on-Sea - £32,234 to £37,890 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Mental Health Team based in Southend-on-Sea.
The successful Social Worker will join a dynamic integrated community Health & Social Care Mental Health Team. You will be working with nurses, social workers, psychiatrists, and other allied professionals to support people in the community and being discharged from hospital.
Benefits as a Mental Health Team Social Worker include:
* Relocation grant of up to £8,000
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
* Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
Duties as a Mental Health Team Social Worker include:
* Ensures professional standards are delivered and provides relevant support to operational managers ensuring Social work is delivered to the quality expected.
* Develops team plans to meet strategic business goals. Ensure business plans align with wider service plans.
* Assure professional standard of case management and the effective management of risk within the service area.
* Advise senior managers on issues relevant to the service area. Provide professional support, challenge and advice to colleagues, managers, and partner organisations.
* Lead, motivate and develop staff to create and maintain a highly competent and participating workforce.
* Manage the resources necessary for the professional service area to meet/exceed its objectives.
* Prepare and present a full range of reports (both standard and non-standard) covering area of responsibility.
* Ensure the successful implementation of health and safety legislation, policies, and practices
Essential require as a Mental Health Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work