School Social Worker - Warwickshire - £32,234 to £36,922 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a School Social Worker based in Warwickshire.
This full time, year-round post is fixed term for one year to work as a Social Worker in School School at The George Eliot School in Nuneaton.
The successful Social Worker will be able to deliver direct strengths-based interventions and programmes in partnership with teachers and/or parents and carers, children, and young people
Benefits as a School Social Worker include:
* Opportunities for more direct work and earlier intervention and prevention.
* Develop a shared and deeper understanding of behaviour and social inclusion
* 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
* Supportive team and management
* Development and understanding of resources and services
Duties as a School Social Worker include:
* Secondary prevention - working to help school staff help children and young people more effectively.
* Will act as the primary support in school for safeguarding issues and will liaise with the Children and Families Front Door (MASH).
* Be an ambassador and role model for Restorative Practice in school and in the community.
* Connect the needs of children, young people and parents and carers to locality resources.
* To work alongside Early Help colleagues and families to prevent escalation to Children's Social Care.
* Work in partnership with colleagues from Children's social care.
* To work with high level Early Help cases to prevent escalation, delivering direct interventions.
* To be the allocated worker where required.
Essential requirements as a School Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work