Experienced Social Worker - Recovery Service - Swindon - £36,411 to £37,729 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Recovery Service based in Swindon.
The team provide specialist mental health services for adults, and their carers and provide interventions to support recovery. As an Experienced Social Worker in the team, you will be co-located with professionals from other disciplines including Psychiatric Nurses, Psychiatrists and Clinical Psychologists with whom you will work collaboratively to support clients in the service. The team are friendly, supportive, and work together to manage complexity and risk.
Benefits as a Recovery Service Experienced Social Worker include:
* Professional and Clinical Supervision and support from the integrated leadership team
* Learning and development opportunities including AMHP trainin
* Social Work & Leadership Academy
* 25 days annual holiday (up to 30 dependent on continuous service
* Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discount
* A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
* Benefit from corporate subscription to RiPFA including attendance at events
Duties as a Recovery Service Experienced Social Worker include:
* Join weekly team meetings and receive monthly clinical supervision from AWP in addition to having access to professional social work supervision.
* Manage a complex and dynamic caseload with good knowledge and practice in working with the Care Act, the Mental Health and Mental Capacity Acts.
* Using the Care Programme Approach.
Requirements as a Recovery Service Experienced Social Worker include:
* You must be fluent in the English language (as a requirement of Part 7 of the Immigration Act - for the effective performance of a customer-facing role).
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work