Clinical Psychologist - Children's - Northamptonshire - £1150 per assessment - Flexible Working Days
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a qualified Clinical Psychologist to work across two Public Health funded projects focussed on improving outcomes for Care Leaver and Foster Children aged 5-12 based in Northamptonshire.
This exciting and varied role will involve providing specialist psychological assessment and intervention to children in care and their carers.
Benefits as a Children's Clinical Psychologist include:
* 2 day/ 4 -5 day working weeks
* Great pay
* Hybrid working
* Travel paid for
* Options to work remote available to chat at interview
* Fantastic team
* Training opportunities available
* 12-month contract
Duties as a Children's Clinical Psychologist include:
* Provide regular consultation and training to other staff and agencies, including Social Workers within the services covered within the Trust.
* Provide a first class therapeutic service to meet the needs of the children and young people across the county using evidence based and innovative practice.
* Have an adaptive and flexible approach to working and be committed to improving mental health outcomes for children in care.
* Be able to represent the service to a wide range of external stakeholders.
* Be an enthusiastic and capable team player with good clinical and leadership skills in order to calculate psychologically-informed ways of working within the team.
Requirements as a Children's Clinical Psychologist include:
* HCPC Registration.
* Experience of specialist psychological assessment and treatment of clients across a range of care settings.
* Experience and/or knowledge of working with children in care and an understanding of the particular needs of the specific client groups of 5-12 and 16-25.
* Understanding of attachment theory and how it applies to work with children in care and their support networks.
* The legal right to work in the UK.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.