Social Worker - Looked After Children - Inner London - £28 to £30 per hour
Liquid personnel are currently recruiting an experienced Social Worker to join the Looked After Children Team based in Inner London
The successful Social Worker would be ambitious and effective in practice to help change lives and make a sustainable difference.
You will be knowledgeable of and have experience with Looked After Children processes, have two plus years' experience working as a social worker and understand systemic family therapy.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* Provide a casework management service to Looked After Children
* Apply the legal requirements of The Children Act 1989, The Children [Leaving Care] Act 2000 and as it relates to the client groups. Including Independent Needs Assessment, Care Planning and Pathway Plan reviews
* Work in partnership with other targeted and universal services to create holistic support packages for young people.
* Contribute to other forms of service delivery.
* Attend and contribute to case conferences, reviews, and meetings.
* Provide written reports and assessments, provide management information, and maintain case records.
* Provide court reports for cases in care proceedings
* Involve and consult with clients and their families in all matters relating to their welfare and development.
* Ensure, with other staff and volunteers that people from ethnic minorities and special needs groups receive services that are appropriate to their needs and are not discriminated against in their access to services.
* Contribute to the maintenance and updating of the teams financial and statistical systems.
* Undertake any other duties and responsibilities appropriate to the post, which may be required.
Essential requirements as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.