Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Northumberland - £27 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities Team in Northumberland.
As an experienced Social Worker, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use while you manage a diverse caseload. In return, you will be surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
The benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* £27 per hour
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
Duties as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Fulfilling the duties and responsibilities of a qualified Social Worker.
* Ability to work closely with children and their families.
* Managing a caseload where children or young people are in need and subject to Child Protection Plans, LAC and/or Leaving Care.
* Maintaining high standards of professional practice.
* Working always in the best interests of children and young people.
* Ensuring that there are clear evidence-based assessments and care plans in place on all allocated cases.
* Working in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
* Ensuring children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
* Working with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
Requirements as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.