Social Worker - Domestic Abuse Team - Leicestershire - £34 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Domestic Abuse Team based in Leicestershire.
It is an exciting opportunity to be part of a partnership opportunity to engage with Leicestershire police and other partners to address the risk of Domestic Abuse and also look for early opportunities to support families with emerging issues of relationship dysfunction that may affect their parenting .
The successful Social Worker will be within a busy and specialist team who shall be responsible for the newly established Domestic Abuse Toolkit, being part of Domestic abuse Champions gatherings, playing a part in Operation Encompass which works well with schools and is essential to broaden and embed a consistent response to emerging issues and bringing forward the Domestic Abuse Act in aiming put a stop to domestic violence.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Home working
* Niche role
* Supportive team management
* Potential for long term placement
Duties of this Social Work role include:
* You will also provide a swift response to referrals that come through First Response Children's Duty Team.
* Assist and engage to raise awareness and confidence so that families supported by professionals can improve their overall situation without safeguarding intervention being necessary.
* You will be expected to be confident with the LA threshold criteria and DASH risk assessments
* Be part of a child's journey from First Response and onwards (Child and Family Assessment/CFWS).
* Providing interim safety plans for victims (including children) of domestic abuse.
* Attending MARAC as part of your role and representing Leicester County CSC in terms of information sharing to help multi-agency manage risk on high threshold cases.
Essential requirements of this Social Work role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.