Quality Assurer - Home Based (Office, Manchester) - £40,000 - £43,000 per annum
Liquid Personnel have recently partnered with one of the UK's leading provider of highly skilled and specialised workforce solutions and related services to the health, social care and life sciences segments.
This provider plays a vital role in addressing the structural imbalance that exists between workforce supply and demand. As a result, the group enables public and private healthcare providers to serve their patients efficiently and safely and enables our life sciences partners to grow.
As a Quality Assurer, you will ensure quality of work is continuously upheld across projects, working on specific project types as demand requires. The main purpose of the role will be to quality assure a variety of social work assessments to a high standard in line with project throughput and timescales.
The benfits of this Quality Assurer role:
* Salary from £40,000 - £43,000 per annum
* Home based
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Career development oportunities
* Supportive team and management
Responsibilities as a Quality Assurer:
* Quality assure project social workers completed assessments
* Keeping up with the demand of incoming work
* Quality assuring to the needs and stipulations of the client
* Complete initial project training, i.e system work and ICSA project processes.
* Provide support to the project social worker team/s as and when required
* Work in accordance with safe working practices, demonstrate a commitment to a safe working environment
* Identify ways to improve processes and service delivery
* Drives customer satisfaction by matching products and services to their personal needs
* Spend time building a deep understanding of our customers personal and business requirements
* Set challenging and personal goals, use effective ways to track and measure progress, look for opportunities to learn and develop
Experience/Qualifications as a Quality Assurer:
* Qualified Social Worker, with Social Work England registration
* 5 years' experience in a Qualified Social Work role
* 2 years' experience in a Team Manager role
* Project experience would be desirable
* The legal right to work in the UK