Social Worker - Child Protection and Court - South West England - £38 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Child Protection and Court Team based in South East England.
The successful Social Worker will be working within a busy Protection & Court Team, dealing with referrals from MASH and Assessment.
Experience with Child In Need, Section 47 and Court work are essential.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties of this Social Work role include:
* Establishing and implementing action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people, and their families, in conjunction with their family and other agencies.
* Carrying out regular reviews of individual plans, record outcomes and formulate plans based on those reviews.
* Providing detailed reports for statutory reviews, child protection conferences, panels and courts as required.
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need.
* Attending court.
* Child protection meetings and case conferences.
Essential requirements of this Social Work role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.