CAFCASS - Family Court Advisor - Nottingham - £31 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Work qualified Family Court Advisor to join the team based in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will provide advanced social work-level services to children, families and courts by assessing and analysing court applications for any child protection and serious welfare affecting a child or young person.
Benefits as a Family Court Advisor include:
- Caseloads average around 25 which they are aiming to reduce
- Full, robust inductions for all new starters
- Mixture of home and office working
- Primarily private law
Duties as a Family Court Advisor include:
- Provide high quality early safeguarding and child protection advice, assessments and analysis to the Court on the needs and best interests of children subject to or involved in Family Proceedings.
- Ensure that the well-being and safety of the child is paramount throughout Cafcass' involvement in the case.
- Ensure that all incidents or risks of significant harm to the child are dealt with in accordance with the relevant Local Safeguarding Children's Board (LSCB) procedures and Cafcass policies and procedures.
- Directly work with, or on behalf of children & families to achieve safe and positive outcomes for children, referring to other services where this will produce benefit.
- Produce high quality work with a rapid throughput, combining increasing productivity with quality of casework.
- Ensure that all work produced to be rated good or outstanding in internal and external audits, with exceptions tolerated where the learning gained from these exceptions can be absorbed and applied to future work.
- Fully engage with Cafcass policy that all cases must be allocated and adopt a proportionate approach to work, assessing the needs of the case fully.
Requirements as a Family Court Advisor include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact email@example.com Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.