Social Work - Registered Manager - Fostering Service - Sandwell - £51,945 up to £55,199 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join the Fostering Service based in Sandwell.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is passionate, committed and dedicated to improving the lives of children and young people.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate their ability to meet the requirements of the role of Registered Manager in accordance with the 2011 Fostering Regulations and National Minimum Standards for Foster Care.
Benefits as a Fostering Service Registered Manager include:
* Excellent Starting Salary
* Generous Annual Leave entitlement
* Relocation bonus up to £6,500
* Progression and development opportunities
* Flexible working environment
Duties as a Fostering Service Registered Manager include:
* Be responsible for the overall management of the service, ensuring that statutory requirements are met,
* Provide supervision to the four Team Managers and the Panel Advisor.
* Develop and implement policies and procedures based on statutory guidance to ensure that the service is responsive to the needs of children and carers in Sandwell.
Responsibilities as a Fostering Service Registered Manager include:
* Social Work degree or equivalent
* Social Work England registered
* Right to work in the UK
* Significant experience working within an Adoption/Fostering team
* Good understanding of performance management
* Have a good ability to right reports for a range of audiences and be able to present these verbally