Social Worker - MASH - Worcestershire - £32.34 per hour - Part Time
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Part Time Social Worker to join the MASH Service based in Worcestershire.
For this role, the successful candidate must be dynamic and able to make challenging decisions at the front door.
The team make threshold decisions on all referrals for children across Worcestershire, partake in daily Domestic abuse triage and MASH case discussions. As well as this, the team focus on getting it right at the point of contact to ensure a critical difference to children and young people leading to positive longer term outcomes.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker include:
* 5 hours a week
* Flexible working
* City Centre Offices
* Non case holding role
Duties as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Assessing and managing higher levels of risk and striking a balance between support and control.
* Liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
* Managing a more complex caseload and offer opinion, support and professional wisdom within the organisation and to others.
* Modelling best practice and setting high expectations for others.
* Maintaining constructive relationships with service users and their families.
* Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person.
* Taking responsibility for coaching and mentoring student social workers and supervising the work of Support Workers, where applicable.
* Demonstrating effective practice in the most complex situations.
* Ensuring safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
Requirements as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.