Social Worker - Adults Team - North London - up to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Team based in North London.
For this role, the successful candidate will need to support service users to maintain their health, wellbeing and independence by providing access to good quality information and advice and signposting to local preventative services, with a focus on building their resilience and strengths to stay well and achieve the outcomes that are important to them.
Benefits as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Provide a high standard of social work to adults and/or carers arising out of the Council's duties and powers under the Care Act 2014 and in accordance with Barnet policies and procedures, guidelines and the Code of Practice for Social Care Workers.
* Provide appropriate, professional Social Work assessments of older people, adults with physical and sensory needs or learning disability and carers with a focus on meeting the social care outcomes as articulated in the Department of Health's Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework.
* Safeguard adults and carers at risk of harm and promote Making Safeguarding Personal principles and their wellbeing.
* Undertake and review individualised and outcomes-led care and support.
* Ensure that the wellbeing principles are at the heart of assessment and care and support planning.
* Promote a culture of continuous development and professional development including to enhance the quality of practice and staff wellbeing.
Requirements as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.