Social Worker - Adults Services - South West England - up to £24 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Adults Services based in the South West of England.
The successful Social Worker will have post qualified experience in a similar role, as well as extensive experience of working with people who have a learning disability, as well as other adult groups.
Benefits as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Carrying and prioritising a workload in accordance with the requirements of the Respond to daily changes in demand and make decisions on service provision that will impact on staff and service users.
* Working in a way that is flexible and able to adapt to the changes and competing demands of the service.
* Producing written reports when required by your line manager or other agencies.
* Ensuring high levels of care and support are implemented effectively by the team, focusing on rehabilitation, promoting independence, and ensuring the individuals' safety and wellbeing.
* Acting as a front-line point of contact for the service, communicating with service users, carers, relatives, and other professionals.
* Attending case reviews, discussions, and conferences.
* Providing emotional and practical support to service users, carers, and their families in accordance with good professional social work practice and the organisation's policies and principles.
* Maintaining up to date records of work undertaken and produce statistics in accordance with the organisation's requirements.
Essential requirements as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.