Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - North West - £21 to £25 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Mental Health Team based in the North West.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of an integrated community mental health team. Within this role, duties will include conducting Care Act assessments, participating in s117 assessments and reviews, carrying out mental capacity assessments and taking best interest decisions along with conducting s42 (Care Act 2014) safeguarding enquiries.
Benefits as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Co-ordinating the care in complex cases under CPA.
* Assessing risk and managing it.
* Safeguarding vulnerable adults.
* Using holistic assessments of mental health and social care needs.
* Conducting Care Act assessments.
* Working with carers and wider support networks.
* Partnership working with other statutory and voluntary organisations.
* Liaising with inpatient units.
* Keeping accurate records and writing high quality reports.
Requirements as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.