Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - North West - £26.88 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Safeguarding Team based in the North West.
The successful candidate will be responsible for screening all safeguarding referrals as well as managing complex adult safeguarding cases and providing a response to organisational safeguarding.
Benefits as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
Duties as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Demonstrate good knowledge of Safeguarding Adults procedures and current issues including governance and quality assurance.
* Able to demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Mental Capacity Act and how this impact on safeguarding.
* Completing assessments in hospitals, care homes and service user's homes.
* Promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults.
* Protecting adults at risk using safeguarding procedures.
* Dealing with complex and varied cases.
* Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues.
* Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Working with older people/people with physical disabilities.
* Completing safeguarding enquiries.
Requirements as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.