Senior Social Worker - Hospital Interface Service - South West England - £33 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the Hospital Interface Service based in the South West England.
The role will involve assessing people in hospital to ensure safe and timely discharge home, or an alternative care setting, so previous experience in a similar adults hospital role is essential.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties of this Social Work role include:
* Able to write comprehensive strengths-based Care Act assessments, Risk assessments, safeguarding enquiries, and other professional reports.
* Experience in the role of Safeguarding Enquiry Officer.
* With excellent customer service manner, able to have comprehensive, clear conversations with diverse customer/ carers/ family groups and abilities.
* Assertive and not afraid to hold difficult conversations.
* Work efficiently towards meeting short deadlines.
* Undertake joint assessments in a timely manner with our health partners.
* use Microsoft teams, Zoom as assistive communication/ assessment tools
Essential requirements of this Social Work role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.