Social Worker - Single Point of Access Team - Richmond AfC - £34,884 to £37,722 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Single Point of Access Team.
The team are responsible for the entire range of children's education, health and social care services in all three boroughs. They use a Signs of Safety practice model and approach which ensures the voice of the child is at the heart of everything we do. There's never been a better time to join AfC, they are growing their workforce, implementing new flexible working arrangements and have increased our virtual wellbeing offer.
The Single Point of Access (SPA) Social Worker will be expected to analyse and make recommendations about referrals and will be required to respond to safeguarding calls and telephone consultations to identify risk at the initial stages.
Benefits as a Single Point of Access Team Social Worker include:
* A strong welcome and induction
* Laptop, phone and systems so you can work remotely
* Local Government salary and pension scheme (LGPS or Teachers Pension)
* Really good holiday package (up to 34 days per year!)
* Flexible working options - helping to keep a good work life balance
* A comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme, offering support for the whole family
* A range of staff benefits, and discounts managed via your own app
* Positive and supportive working environments
* A fantastic learning and development offer
* A career pathway supporting you with next step career opportunities
Duties as a Single Point of Access Team Social Worker include:
* Responsible for supporting management of SPA in screening and gathering further information on all referrals to the SPA as needed, this includes speaking with parents, professionals and offering phone consultations.
* Respond to safeguarding calls and telephone consultations to identify risk at the initial stages and provide advice accordingly and to respond to information requests from external professionals in line with the Data Protection Act.
* Analyse and make recommendations about referrals with final authorisation from the SPA Management.
Requirements as a Single Point of Access Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work