Social Worker - Adults Team - Yorkshire - Up to £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Adults Team based in Yorkshire.
The Successful Social Worker should be able to demonstrate a record of experience of direct work with adults and around adult social care assessments and service delivery for adults with physical and learning disabilities and have a sound working knowledge of social care legislation.
Benefits as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
Duties as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Works within policy and practice and departmental procedures to the required standards, in assessing and meeting the mental health needs of adults, their families and carers.
* Maintains case records and assists in the completion of statistical and workload returns as required by management information and quality systems
* Provides a training and consultancy service to staff of the department and other agencies on their specialist area of work in accordance with departmental practice
* Represents the Department on various specialist multi-agency forums and groups both locally and regionally as required.
* With supervision provides a range of assessment and interventions for specialist services to adults, their families, and carers. These range from carrying out a variety of assessments, reassessments designing and implementing appropriate packages of care and provision of specialist interventions as a part of a care planning process - reviewing as necessary.
* Works closely with other agencies, planning, arranging co-ordinating and monitoring a range of services to meet the needs of adults, their families and carers to the required standards arranging and chairing meetings as necessary.
* Deputise for Team Leader
* Performance of other duties which reasonably corresponds to the general character of the post and are commensurate with its level of responsibility.
Essential requirements as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.