Social Work - Service Manager - Early Help - Haringey - £55,017 to £58,242 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to join the Early Help Service based in Haringey.
The Early Help service provides a targeted and responsive support to children, young people and their families who may be experiencing a range of difficulties. The successful candidate will be required to work with partners across Haringey to provide a multi-agency response at whatever point the problems emerge.
Benefits as an Early Help Service Manager include:
* Generous Annual Leave
* Flexible working
* Flexible retirement
* Interest free season ticket loan
* Generous annual leave
* Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
Duties as an Early Help Service Manager include:
* Take a leading role with the Head of Service to provide leadership and to work across the system to deliver improved outcomes for young people with reference to the Borough Plan and other local and national strategies.
* Leading and managing the youth strand of early help and prevention is key to the role, along with ensuring that young people remain safe from harm, lead healthy lives, build resilience and engage positively in their communities.
* Taking a lead role with the Head of Service in the continuous improvement of services based on effective analysis of risk and performance outcome measures will be one of your core focuses.
* Managing complex and conflicting workloads, setting clear priorities, objectives and standards within a business planning framework and delivering to challenging performance targets
Requirements as an Early Help Service Manager include:
* Knowledge and understanding of legislation in social care and how it impacts on the range of services provided by the Children and Young People's Service.
* A sound understanding of what constitutes good effective practice in the provisions of services children and families requesting Early Help, that achieves good outcomes for children.
* Management qualification or evidence of participation on an organisational leadership or management development programme
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work