Social Work - Practice Manager - Referral & Assessment - Ilford, Redbridge - up to £49,827 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Practice Manager to join the Referral & Assessment Team based in Ilford, Redbridge.
The successful candidate will provide a quality social work service to children, young people and their families/carers to ensure an environment which safeguards and promotes their welfare and enables children wherever possible to remain within their family and community.
Benefits as a Referral & Assessment Practice Manager include:
* Retention payment up to £3,000
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* 36 hour working week
* Generous holiday allowance, 31 days plus bank holidays
* Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave schemes
* Flexible working arrangements and working from home
* Access to comprehensive training and development programme
* Season ticket travel - interest free loan to pay for travel between work and home
Duties as a Referral & Assessment Practice Manager include:
* Practice effectively, exercising higher quality judgements, in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge.
* Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
* Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review.
* Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to safeguarding.
* Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services.
* Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children's centres and other settings.
Requirements as a Referral & Assessment Practice Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work