Social Worker - Community/ Hospital Team - South East London - up to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Community/ Hospital Team based in South East London.
The successful Social Worker will work as part of the multi-disciplinary team in improving quality of life by, devising re-enablement programmes to maximise independence and assist with accessing resources to provide practical help, where appropriate.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties of this Social Work role include:
* To assess the needs of older people and people with physical and learning disabilities or mental health problems, and their Carers.
* To devise re-enablement programmes, with service users and their Carers, which will maximise their ability to function independently.
* To devise innovative packages of care in consultation with service users, and carers which respond to individual needs and are managed within the available council budget and resources, including the use of Individual Budgets. To implement services of an emergency, preventive and developmental nature.
* To carry out statutory duties, this will include the safeguarding of adult's policy and procedures.
* To participate in the Social Work emergency duty rota.
* To accept and contribute to supervision and guidance within the procedures and policies of the department.
* To provide reports and necessary documentation and ensure effective and efficient use of time and resources
* To identify shortfalls in resources in meeting service user/community needs.
* To follow departmental procedures and guidelines in all aspects of work.
* To utilise professional skills and expertise to work in a person-centred manner with users and carers.
* To maintain and develop community and preventative support through direct work and liaison with other agencies both statutory and voluntary.
Essential requirements of this Social Work role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.