Social Worker / Senior Social Worker - MASH - Warwickshire - £32,234 - £36,922 per annum
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Social Worker, or Senior Social Worker to join our client's MASH Team in Warwickshire.
As a Social Worker you will be working with child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases. This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker with post qualified experience in Children's Services, to become part of a highly skilled and dedicated team.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Commitment to staff wellbeing
* Unique training tailored specifically to individuals
* Generous Annual leave and bank holiday allowance
The duties of this Social Worker role include:
* Acting as the lead professional in statutory cases
* Working with child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases
* Undertaking the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation, and review (APIR)
* Co-ordinating the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding
* Establishing and developing collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services.
* Promoting and modelling effective working arrangements with schools, children's centres, and other settings
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Qualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience in Children's Services
* Eligible to work in the UK