Senior Practitioner - Referral and Assessment Team - Coventry - up to £44,863 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Practitioner to join the Referral and Assessment Team based in Coventry.
The successful Senior Practitioner should have experience of working with "Children & Families", holding complex cases including CP, CIN, LAC and cases through Care Proceedings and the PLO.
You will be expected to possess significant post-qualifying experience and will assist the Team Manager in the development, management, and supervision of a team of social workers and Child and Family workers.
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
Duties of this Senior Practitioner role include:
* Undertake assessments, determine care packages/support plans
* Manage a range of the most complex caseload to maintain or improve the well-being of children and young people.
* Professionally mentor and support other colleagues.
* Plan, deliver and oversee interventions for a complex caseload and where appropriate review cases.
* Liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to ensure children and young people's interests are supported.
* Ensure operational support and delivery of an Assessment Service for children in need or at risk of protection.
* Work directly with children and young people, the work has significant implications for the well-being of individuals and might involve situations where service users' personal liberty and or safety is at risk
* Work with professional colleagues, other providers and external agencies to gather and exchange information and co-ordinate actions.
* Represent the Council at multi-agency meetings.
Essential requirements of this Senior Practitioner role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work