Social Work Team Manager - Children in Care Team - Dudley - £47,771 to £51,249 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Work Team Manager to join the Children in Care Team based in West Midlands.
The successful Social Work Team Manager will have a good level of experience in working in a children and families setting and have managed a complex case load.
Benefits as a Children in Care Team Manger include:
* Great transport links
* Position that provides great career enhancement
* Friendly and supportive team
* Supportive management
* Progression and Secondment opportunities
* Work flexibly and are open to discuss hours to suit.
Duties as a Children in Care Team Manger include:
* To be accountable for and promote equality, diversity, and community cohesion to meet Council,
* Directorate and Service objectives. All employees have a responsibility not only for their own behaviour, but also for others regarding equality of opportunity. Any incident must be reported.
* To participate in a Performance Review and Development meeting and undertake a plan of training where necessary. Develop his/her own skills and expertise in a professional manner.
* In addition to all the responsibilities listed above, all employees must be flexible in their approach and undertake other duties that are commensurate with post holder's level, wherever they may be, to achieve the objectives of the Directorate.
* To represent the Council and Directorate in a professional manner meeting the Corporate and Directorate aims. To comply with Directorate and Corporate policies.
* If appropriate to be responsible for the recruitment and performance management of designated teams and individuals in accordance with Corporate and Directorate aims and management style.
Essential requirements as a Children in Care Team Manger include
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work