Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - West Midlands - £30,451 to £40,876 per annum + market supplement of £2,500* and up to £6,500 relocation payment (subject to T's and C's)
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Referral and Assessment Team based in the West Midlands.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a progressive and engaging team who are committed to continuous learning and development for employees, with 15 days dedicated per year towards professional development along with learning placements of up to 6 months to expand knowledge.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker include:
* Great transport links
* Position that provides great career enhancement
* Friendly and supportive team
* Supportive management
* Progression and Secondment opportunities
Duties as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker include:
* Assessing for and provide services to children in need within the framework.
* Ensuring that services are efficiently and effectively provided.
* Maintaining high standards of professional practice within own workload.
* Managing a case load of children and families.
* Participating in core assessments, in partnership with the child & care providers.
* Implementing Child Protection and LAC procedures as and when required.
* Working with families, children and young people to reduce the need for accommodation or care proceedings.
* Understanding Every Child Matters agenda.
* Helping to develop interventions by working with other professionals.
* Undertaking investigations under Section 47s on allocated and duty cases as required.
* Providing reports as required for child protection case conferences, children in need meetings, permanency meetings, childcare reviews and in court processes.
* Giving evidence in court when required.
Requirements as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work