Family Court Advisor - CAFCASS - Leeds - £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker/ Family Court Advisor to join a CAFCASS service based in Leeds.
The successful candidate will be involved with Public Law and have experience and knowledge in Secion7s and Section37s.
Benefits of this Family Court Advisor role include:
* Long term contracts available
* CV enhancement (Appealing to future Employers)
* Career Progression
* Non local authority role
* Flexible working
* All social work staff receive a laptop or tablet device and a smart phone
* Staff can work from an office, court, or home.
* 2 week induction
Responsibilities of this Family Court Advisor role include:
* You will be working directly with vulnerable children and families, to advise the family courts on the best course of action for the child or young person.
* You will provide case analysis and recommendations to the court.
* You will work with parents, relatives, local authorities and the courts, and demonstrate your understanding of what the child needs, wants and feels.
Essential requirements of this Family Court Advisor role include:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Qualified as a Social Worker / Family Court Advisor
* Previous CAFCASS experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.