Social Worker - Children - West Yorkshire - Up to £34 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Children's Service in Wakefield. As a Social Worker, you will provide a high quality and comprehensive social work service to children and young people, their families, and carers in line with the policies and procedures of the Children and Young People's Directorate and within regulatory and statutory guidelines.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker with post qualified experience in Children's Services, to become part of a highly skilled and dedicated team.
The benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Up to £34 per hour
* Ongoing training and development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
* Reflective supervisions
Duties of this Social Worker role:
* To provide a high quality and comprehensive social work service to children and young people,
* their families and carers in line with the policies and procedures of the Children and Young
* People's Directorate and within regulatory and statutory guidelines, the Knowledge and Skills
* Statement for Child and Family Work and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
* Code of Practice.
* To contribute to a wide range of statutory social work activities and carry out professional social
* work tasks in accordance with recognised social work procedures, Signs of Safety, evidence
* based practice and professional social work ethics.
* This is an experienced social worker role with specific responsibilities for managing a caseload
* of higher levels of complexity. This will include assessment of needs and the management of
* risk regarding children, young people, their families, and carers.
* Senior social workers will be expected to maintain and update case notes and other records,
* write reports as required and give evidence in court in relation to care or other proceedings.
* They will be expected to provide casework advice, support and guidance to other team
* members and contribute to the planning and developing of future services and policies, whilst
* promoting innovative ways of developing support to service users. The role will include the
* supervising of students and the development of the practice learning setting, including providing
* support and guidance to newly qualified social workers within the team as required.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Qualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience in children's services
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.