Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Peterborough- £32,234 to £36,922 Per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Child Protection Team based in Peterborough.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a Supportive and Successful Team.
If you have experience in a similar role then we would love to hear from you!
Benefits as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Unique Training
* Generous Annual Leave allowance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Establishing and implementing action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people, and their families, in conjunction with their family and other agencies.
* Carrying out regular reviews of individual plans, record outcomes and formulate plans based on those reviews.
* Providing detailed reports for statutory reviews, child protection conferences, panels and courts as required.
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need.
* Attending court.
* Child protection meetings and case conferences.
Essential requirements as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work