Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Peterborough - £32,234 to £36,922 Per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Referral and Assessment Team based in Peterborough.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a progressive and engaging team.
If you have experience in a similar children's role then we would love to hear from you!
Benefits as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Unique Training
* Generous Annual Leave allowance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Assessing for and provide services to children in need within the framework.
* Ensuring that services are efficiently and effectively provided.
* Maintaining high standards of professional practice within own workload.
* Managing a case load of children and families.
* Participating in core assessments, in partnership with the child & care providers.
* Implementing Child Protection and LAC procedures as and when required.
* Working with families, children and young people to reduce the need for accommodation or care proceedings.
* Understanding Every Child Matters agenda.
* Helping to develop interventions by working with other professionals.
* Undertaking investigations under Section 47s on allocated and duty cases as required.
* Providing reports as required for child protection case conferences, children in need meetings, permanency meetings, childcare reviews and in court processes.
* Giving evidence in court when required.
Essential requirements as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work