Lecturer in Social Work - Yeovil - Up to £34,186 per annum
Our client in Yeovil are looking for a Lecturer in Social Work to join their team. The successful candidate will need to be passionate about teaching and learning, as well as being well-organised and having good interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lecturer in Social Work to join a community which is completely aligned, with outcomes for learners are some of the best in the Country.
The benefits of this Lecturer in Social Work role include:
* 35 days holiday pro rata (plus Christmas closure & bank holidays
* Competitive salary
* Teachers' Pension Scheme
* CPD opportunities
* Access to free staff car park
* Staff discount scheme
Duties as a Lecturer in Social Work:
* Monitoring and tracking learners achievements
* Working closely with course managers to ensure we meet the Partnership University expectations
* Plan, Prepare and teach highly effective lessons
* Set and Mark assignments, exams, and assessments as appropriate
* Act as a personal tutor
Essential requirements of this Lecturer in Social Work role:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work Degree
* 2 year's practical experience preferably in any of the following areas: Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol Misuse or Adult Social Care.
* A teaching qualification is not a requirement as we are able to offer teacher training for the right candidate.
* The legal right to work in the UK