Social Worker - Adults Physical Disabilities and Older People Team - South London - £28 to £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Adults Physical Disabilities and Older People Team based in South London.
The successful Social Worker must have experience working with adults 18+ and an ability to manage a complex caseload as well as having knowledge of the Care Act, an excellent understanding of safeguarding procedures and court attendance.
Benefits as a Physical Disabilities & Older People Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Physical Disabilities & Older People Social Worker include:
* Improve vulnerable adults' current situations and help to promote and champion independence.
* Take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families, and their communities.
* Write social circumstance reports and attend tribunals.
* Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users' needs.
* Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion.
* Manage complex case load and own workload.
* Assessing client's needs, risks, capacity and responding appropriately to support the service user.
Requirements as a Physical Disabilities & Older People Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.