Senior Social Worker - First Response Team - Merton - £34,794 - £44,607 per annum
Liquid Personnel are looking for an experienced social worker and / or senior social workers to join our service within the first response team.
This role includes manageable caseloads, regular supervision, visible and supportive line management and excellent learning and development programmes to support you through well designed career pathway. You will be actively encouraged to think innovatively throughout your practice and through creative approaches to direct work to have impactful relationships with children and families.
Benefits as a First Response Senior Social Worker:
* £1,500 Golden Hello
* £963 car allowance p/a
* 26 days annual leave, rising to 31 days with five years continuous local government service
* Highly visible and committed senior frontline managers
* Stable and permanent management team
* An extensive professional development programme and purposeful career pathways
* A wider programme to support your wellbeing
* Highly competitive pay rates and generous annual leave entitlement
* Excellent transport links
Responsibilities as a First Response Senior Social Worker:
* To prepare for regular supervision and reflective practice consultations concerning casework practice and ensure that work is progressed and completed as agreed.
* To contribute to regular individual performance and development consultations and undertake any necessary training and professional learning and development.
* To take responsibility for ensuring that all work undertaken in connection with assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions are undertaken in an efficient and effective manner which demonstrates a positive impact and outcome for children, young people and their families.
Across the children's workforce, they share a set of values:
* We keep children and young people at the heart of all our work;
* We challenge inequality, promote inclusion and value diversity, making a difference for the most vulnerable;
* We promote a learning culture which values staff and volunteers;
* We work in partnership;
* We are committed to making a difference through quality assurance and continuous improvement.
* We listen, respond and value our children and young people, families and communities;
Essential requirements as a First Response Senior Social Worker:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder