Social Work Team Manager - MASH Team - South East London - up to £49,199 per annum + benefits
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Work Team Manager to join the MASH Team based in South East London.
The ideal Social Work Team Manager should have experience in managing/working in social work setting and this could be in MASH, Referral and Assessment and Safeguarding Teams and should have clear understanding of thresholds.
Benefits as a MASH Team Manger include:
* £2,000 'Golden Hello'
* £2,000 annual retention
* £2,460 Car Lease Scheme
* Generous annual leave
* Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
* Savings with Childcare
* Pension Scheme
* Manageable caseloads for every Social Worker
* Dedicated time for reflective supervision
* Small Cluster teams with one team manager supervising five Social Workers
* Two-week protected induction programme
* Excellent Learning and development opportunities with bespoke training for every social worker
* Social Workers and team managers have easy and regular access to the leadership team
Duties as a MASH Team Manger include:
* Responsible for screening new referrals where there are suspected safeguarding concerns to determine children's level of need and what support might be appropriate to best manage any outstanding concerns identified.
* As a team manager, you will ensure good quality management oversight, direction, and supervision of all cases.
* You will be a strong leader who demonstrates strong management and communication skills.
* Ensure that senior practitioners complete accurate and timely MASH screening in line with MASH timescales.
* Take key performance indicators into account to identify trends and patterns that will enable you to identify areas of improvement within the service and strategies to achieve this.
Essential requirements as a MASH Team Manger include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work