Social Work Team Manager - Child Protection Team - South West England - £47,778 to £52,120 per annum + Benefits
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker Team Manager to join the Child Protection Team based in the South West of England.
The successful Team Manager will be able to evidence their ability to lead teams to achieve optimum performance in delivering excellent social care services for children, young people and families.
Benefits as a Child Protection Social Work Team Manager include:
* 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days with five years continuous local government service
* Great work life balance
* Generous pension
* Performance related bonuses
* Childcare vouchers
* Flexible working arrangements including working from home
* Staff discount scheme
Duties as a Child Protection Social Work Team Manager include:
* In localities, Social Workers and Managers get to know their children, young people, and families, along with the communities within which they live, and the partner agencies that are also able to offer support and intervention.
* Support our Social Workers to build relationships, undertake assessments, develop plans, and deliver purposeful evidence-based interventions to secure the best outcomes for children in need of support, protection, and care
* be an adaptive and responsive manager, combining a hybrid model of remote and office-based working with face-to-face management (where essential and secure) to meet team and wider service objectives,
* Maintain a focus on the individuals in your team, promoting personal and professional development through the pathways and programmes offered by our Children's Services
* Have the support, guidance, and supervision of an experienced and accessible senior leadership team
Essential requirements as a Child Protection Social Work Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work