Social Work Team Manager - Assessment/ Child Protection Team - South West England - £35 to £38 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Work Team Manager to join the Assessment/ Child Protection Team based in the South West of England.
The successful candidate will be one of two Team Managers who will have operational management responsibilities for two of the four teams within ACP Team. You will need to be able to evidence leadership and management experience within a children's social work teams and will need to be committed and have the drive to match our client's ambitions.
Benefits of this Team Manager role:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties of this Team Manager role:
* Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the work allocated to the team, ensuring that this is completed to the highest standards and with the child's welfare central to decision making.
* Ensure that social workers are well supported to do the task that they need to do to safeguard and promote the health and well-being of the children and young people
* Complete comprehensive Child and Family Assessment that identify plans to achieve the best outcomes for children and young people.
* Initiate Child Protection and Children in Need plans, as well as initiate proceedings in family courts when required.
* Be a strong leader who demonstrates good quality management oversight.
Essential requirements of this Team Manager role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.