Mental Health Practitioner - (RMN/SW/OT) - Category C Men's Prison - Wiltshire - Up to £33 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a RMN,SW or OT qualified Mental Health Practitioner to work within a Category C Men's Prison based in Wiltshire.
This role is focussed on providing appropriate, effective interventions and treatments to services users along with their carers and their supporters in the community. The successful candidate will be enabling and assisting them to meet daily health, social care and well-being needs, in line with personal recovery goals, and facilitating engagement with mainstream services.
Benefits as a Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Supportive team
* Competitive pay
* Ongoing contract
Duties as a Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Work autonomously to undertake emergency assessment
* Plan and deliver defined, intensive, specialist interventions in line with the CPA framework to people with severe and enduring mental health needs, who maybe distressed and in crisis.
* Provide effective interventions and treatments to service users with a range of mental health needs.
* Enable and assist them to meet daily health, social care and well being needs in line with personal recovery goals.
Requirements as a Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Qualified RMN, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist
* Registered with the NMC, Social Work England or HCPC
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.