Mental Health Practitioners - (RMN, SW or OT) - Primary Care Liaison - Wiltshire - £30 to £34 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an RMN,SW or OT qualified Mental Health Practitioner to join the Primary Care Liasion Team in Wiltshire and the surrounding areas.
This role will afford rapid access to credible specialist mental health expertise for GPs, Primary Care staff and other referring agents who are requiring support and expert advice on meeting the mental health needs of the people within their case loads.
Benefits as a Mental Health Practitioner include:
* High pay rate
* Flexibility with hours
* Ongoing contract
* Supportive team
Duties as a Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Prioritise assessments based on clinical need and risk.
* Making evidence-based recommendations for care and treatment within and across multiple care pathways.
* Ensure that patients in Primary Care have their mental health needs clearly assessed, defined, cared for and treated by Primary Care Health Care Professionals
* Ensure that the pathways to best meet service users needs is optimised.
Requirements as a Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Qualified RMN, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist
* Registered with the NMC, Social Work England or HCPC
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.