Mental health Practitioner (RMN, SW or OT) - Veterans Mental Health -Bristol/remote- £30 to £34 per hour
We are currently looking for Mental Health Practitioner to join the Veterans Mental Health Team for our client around the Bristol area for part office/part remote working.
The Veterans Mental Health and Wellbeing Service offer comprehensive biopsychosocial assessments, evidence-based interventions, and liaison to both currently serving and ex-armed forces personnel in the NHS South West region utilising a hybrid approach, unless clinical needs dictate.
The successful candidate must have previous Mental Health experience.
Benefits as a Mental health Practitioner include:
* High pay
* Part remote working
* Supportive team
* Ongoing contract
Duties as a Mental health Practitioner include:
* Provide both onward referral(s) and evidence-based interventions to those who have been identified with specific mental health needs.
* Required to use professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review needs of individuals and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services
* Must have significant knowledge, experience, and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and needs of individuals
* Must have skills of a multidisciplinary team working, and have the ability to work independently and work as an autonomous professional and based on needs and risks of the individual take appropriate action, in conjunction with other agencies, to protect and safeguard adults at risk
* Must be able to use paper and computerised case recording systems, produce reports and capture and analyse information.
* Some knowledge of care benefits, fees and allowances would be helpful.
* Must be able to assess risks, needs and information, and recognise problems. Understand philosophies, professional social work issues and the legal framework underpinning care services.
Essential requirements as a Mental health Practitioner include:
* Social Work, Nurse or Occupational Therapist qualified
* Social Work England, NMC or HCPC registration
* Able to work autonomously
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.