Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding Team - South West London - £28 to £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Safeguarding Team based in South West London.
The successful Social Worker will make ongoing assessments of need of service users allocated, including assessment of risk, with the objective of minimising risk and harm to service users and carers and seeking to achieve maximum independence possible.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties of this Social Work role:
* To develop skills in work with older people including those with a mental infirmity and with people with physical disabilities
* To work closely with the other members of the team and assist other team members when required
* Where appropriate to develop special interests according to need, demand, and service priorities
* To work and develop links with other agencies both statutory, voluntary and community groups
* To carry out the statutory duties of the directorate in relation to adults in accordance with directorate policies and procedures
* To be responsible for caseload under the supervision of the Team Manager
* To undertake social work tasks working closely with other professional staff to assess the needs of adults and to deliver packages of care
Essential requirements of this Social Work role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.