Social Worker - Adult Disabilities and Older People Team - South London - £28 to £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting an experienced Social Worker to join the Adult Disabilities and Older People Team based in South London.
The successful Social Worker will participate in responding to cases where a package of care is already in place (i.e. known cases), safeguarding concerns, urgent short-term tasks and urgent home visits when required.
Benefits of this role include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties of this role include:
* Improve vulnerable adults' current situations and help to promote and champion independence.
* Take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families, and their communities.
* Write social circumstance reports and attend tribunals.
* Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users' needs.
* Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion.
* Manage own workload.
* Assessing client's needs, risks, capacity and responding appropriately to support the service user.
Essential requirements of this role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.