Senior Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - South London - £32+ per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Enhanced Intervention Service based in South London.
The Enhanced Intervention Service (EIS) was established in 2014, with an aim to improve the lives of people with learning disabilities and/or autism who display behaviours that challenge. This is an excellent opportunity for an Adults Social Worker with post qualified experience in a learning disabilities setting, to become part of a highly skilled and dedicated team.
Benefits of this Senior Social Worker role include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive multi-disciplinary team
* Progression opportunities
The successful Senior Social Worker will:
* Act as a link between the EIS clinical team and local authority social workers.
* The Senior Social Worker will have oversight over all cases open to EIS.
* Provide additional support to allocated social worker and EIS colleagues at times of crisis.
* The Senior Social Worker will step in to complete social care actions when required in collaboration with allocated social worker.
* Provide advice and information to team members in relation to Social Care Legislation
* The Senior Social Worker will support the EIS team to make decisions about and where necessary facilitate quality assurance and safeguarding procedures.
* Work with both the Adult Social Care Team and 0-25 pathway.
* The Senior Social Worker will develop strong links with social workers and managers in both the 0-25 all age disability service and community learning disabilities team with an aim to provide timely input and work proactively with clients at risk of placement breakdown.
Essential requirements of this Senior Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.