Senior Practitioner - Referral & Assessment - Hertfordshire - up to £44,880 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Practitioner to join the Referral & Assessment Service based in Hertfordshire.
The team in Hertofordshire is looking to expand its teams to cope with the growing demand within Social Work and is investing heavily in its people by providing training opportunities to help you to reach your full potential with the assistance and guidance of our specialist L&D teams.
As a Senior Practitioner, you will already have highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice. Your advanced expertise and knowledge will help you to take the lead on the most complex cases within the department.
Benefits as a Referral & Assessment Senior Practitioner include:
* Competitive salary up to £44,880 pa depending on experience (includes Market Forces payment of up to £5000)
* Welcome payment of £1000 for external appointments who have completed their ASYE.
* Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidates that need to relocate for the role
* Car lease scheme
* Free parking at all of our sites
* Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
* Flexible working arrangements including working from home and flexi time with accessibility to equipment to work from home, for this role
* Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
* Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out - please visit www.hertsrewards.co.uk for more details
Duties as a Referral & Assessment Senior Practitioenr include:
* Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
* Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR).
* Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
* Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's services.
* Promote and model effective working arrangements.
Requirements as a Referral & Assessment Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work