Senior Practitioner - Looked After Children - Hertfordshire - up to £44,880 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Practitioner to join the Looked After Children Team based in Hertfordshire.
The team in Hertfordshire are committed to developing motivational social work practice and you will be trained to work in this way. You will be working at the forefront of best practice to deliver first class support to vulnerable children and families which will expose you to managing complex and diverse caseloads.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Senior Practitioner include:
* Competitive salary up to £44,880 pa depending on experience (includes Market Forces payment of up to £5000)
* Welcome payment of £1000 for external appointments who have completed their ASYE.
* Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidates that need to relocate for the role
* Car lease scheme
* Free parking at all of our sites
* Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
* Flexible working arrangements including working from home and flexi time with accessibility to equipment to work from home, for this role
* Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
* Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out - please visit www.hertsrewards.co.uk for more details
Duties as a Looked After Children Senior Practitioner include:
* Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
* Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
* Write high quality reports as required and where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
* Be familiar with local resource networks and undertake capacity building with individuals, families, communities, user groups and voluntary organisations.
* Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
* Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers.
* Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
Requirements as a Looked After Children Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work